Buttermilk Streusel Blueberry Muffins
Buttermilk Blueberry Streusel Topped muffins so buttery and sweet you don't even need to add butter they melt in your mouth!
This recipe contains flour (all-purpose), sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt, butter, eggs, milk (buttermilk), vanilla extract, blueberries, sugar, flour (all-purpose), cinnamon, butter
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 2 1/2 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup(s) butter (I use salted, but either works), melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup(s) blueberries
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar (Streusel)
- 1 tbsp. all-purpose flour (Streusel)
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon (Streusel)
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted and cooled (Streusel)
- 1. Preheat oven to 425 and line your 12 cup muffin tin.
- 2. Add flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt to the mixer and mix on low for a minute or two until combined
- 3. In a separate bowl, mix together the Sugar, Flour and Cinnamon for the streusel topping then add the butter and mix again
- 4. Measure out the wet ingredients and pour them on top of the dry in the mixer and turn on low until they are just combined.
- 5. Remove the paddle and add blueberries, then fold them in until they are just incorporated
- 6. Divide the batter into the 12 cups evenly, they should fill up to the top of the cups. Add streusel topping and bake for 5 minutes at 425, then lower the temperature to 350, keeping the muffins in the oven and bake another 10-15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the top comes out clean, the tops should be a nice golden brown.