Butternut Squash Pork Pie
Took some raw pork crumbles, seasoned heavily with Italian seasonings, garlic and onion and topped a boboli crust with a butternut squash base as a sauce and it worked.
This recipe contains pizza crust, butternut squash, marinara sauce, pork (ground), salt, rosemary, italian seasoning, steak seasoning, garlic, onions, cheese (monterey jack), cheese (monterey jack, shredded),
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
- I thin Boboli pizza crust
- 4 oz. defrosted butternut squash puree, drained
- 1/2 cup(s) prepared marinara sauce
- 1/2 lb. fresh ground pork
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- I/2 tsp of Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic, minced fine!
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped fine
- 4 slice(s) slices of monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 cup(s) shredded jack, cheddar mix
- no oil, no butter oy vey
- 1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Heat pizza stone.
- 3. Cook raw pork until no longer pink with garlic, onion and seasonings.
- 4. Mix butternut squash with marinara
- 5. Place crust on a pizza paddle,
- 6. Spread on mixed sauce.
- 7. top with four slices of cheese of jack cheese (only because it was getting dried out on the edges)
- 8. Spread with cooled crumbled pork, onion, garlic and seasonings.
- 9. Top overall with shredded cheese
- 10. cook 10 minutes at 425.