Butternut Squash Pork Pie
Took some raw pork crumbles, seasoned heavily with Italian seasonings, garlic and onion and topped a boboli crust with a butternut squash base as a sauce and it worked.
This recipe contains 1 thin Boboli Pizza crust, butternut squash, marinara sauce, ground pork, salt, rosemary, italian seasoning, steak seasoning, garlic, onions, cheese (jack), shredded jack cheese,
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
- I thin Boboli pizza crust
- 4 ounce of defrosted butternut squash puree, drained
- 1/2 cup of prepared marinara sauce
- 1/2 lb of fresh ground pork
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning
- I/2 tsp of Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 cloves of minced garlic, minced fine!
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped fine
- 4 slices of monterey jack cheese
- 3/4 cup of shredded jack, cheddar mix
- no oil, no butter oy vey
- 1. Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2. Heat pizza stone.
- 3. Cook raw pork until no longer pink with garlic, onion and seasonings.
- 4. Mix butternut squash with marinara
- 5. Place crust on a pizza paddle,
- 6. Spread on mixed sauce.
- 7. top with four slices of cheese of jack cheese (only because it was getting dried out on the edges)
- 8. Spread with cooled crumbled pork, onion, garlic and seasonings.
- 9. Top overall with shredded cheese
- 10. cook 10 minutes at 425.