Cajun Potato Chip Brownies
Devoted foodie and award-winning actress, Lynn Chen, thought to add the remaining half of a delicious bag of Cajun Potato Chips to a brownie recipe. The combination is amazingly good and contributes an exciting, crunchy new twist to the simple brownie recipe.
This recipe contains butter, sugar, cocoa powder, salt, vanilla extract, eggs, flour (all-purpose), potato chips (spicy)
16 - 25 Servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 10 tbsp. TB butter
- 1 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 3/4 cup(s) plus 2 TB unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup(s) egg whites
- 1/2 cup(s) white flour
- 1 cup(s) Cajun-flavored Potato Chips, crushed
- 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2. In a bowl, combine the cocoa powder, salt, and flour.
- 3. Melt the butter, and add it to the dry ingredients, along with the vanilla and egg whites.
- 4. Stir until combined, then fold in the potato chips.
- 5. Pour into a greased 8×8 Pyrex and bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick inserted in the center emerges slightly moist.