Cake with wine and olive oil
Sweet wine, olive oil and lemon make this simple cake into a special treat.
This recipe contains flour, yeast (instant), salt, sugar, eggs, eggs, wine (white, sweet), olive oil, , sugar (powdered, confectioners), lemon juice
8 - 10 servings servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 200 g cake flour
- 1 sachet instant yeast
- Pinch of salt
- 150 g sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 yolk
- 100 ml sweet white wine
- 100 ml olive oil
- 100 g icing sugar
- 150 ml lemon juice
- 1. Mix flour, yeast and salt.
- 2. In another bowl, beat with a hand mixer sugar, eggs and a yolk for 3-4 minutes until pale yellow and foamy.
- 3. Gradually stir in wine and olive.
- 4. Add the flour with yeast, mix and combine until smooth.
- 5. Grease a small baking tin and cover with parchment paper. Pour the cake batter and bake in the oven at 180°C for 40 minutes.
- 6. Meanwhile, mix powdered sugar with lemon juice, and stir until the sugar has completely dissolved.
- 7. When done, leave the cake to cool a little, pour the syrup over it, cut into squares and serve.