All the gooey, goodness of the classic s'more stuffed into a toasty, crispy quesadilla and grilled. The perfect treat for any camping trip or barbecue!
This recipe contains tortillas (corn), chocolate (semi-sweet, chips), marshmallows (mini), graham cracker crumbs
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 8 corn tortillas
- 8 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- 8 tbsp. graham cracker crumbs
- 1. Lay the corn tortillas on a grill grate over a medium flame.
- 2. Immediately top four of the tortillas with the chocolate chips, marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs.
- 3. Allow the marshmallows to begin to puff up and then top with the remaining tortillas.
- 4. Allow to cook for an additional minute and then transfer to a plate or serving platter.
- 5. Let the quesadillas rest for 1-2 minutes and then cut with a pizza cutter into four triangles. Serve immediately.