Chestnut flour white chocolate mug cake
Crumbly chestnut flour white chocolate mug cake made healthy: gluten-free, egg-free (can be dairy-free too!)
This recipe contains flour, white chocolate, milk, olive oil, baking powder, salt, chocolate chips
Serves 1 servings
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 5 min
- 3 & 1/2 tbsp. chestnut flour, or other flour of choice
- 40g or 1/4 cup white chocolate squares
- 3 & 1/2 tbsp. milk of choice
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- A pinch of salt
- Optional: 1 tbsp. chocolate chips
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt.
- 2. In a large mug, combine the chocolate and milk. Microwave in 20-second intervals, until the chocolate is melted.
- 3. Stir in the oil.
- 4. Add the dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- 5. If using chocolate chips, fold them in gently.
- 6. Microwave in 30-second intervals until cooked. For a 900W microwave oven, it should take a little less than a minute.