Cauliflower with Parsley Butter Sauce
Simple, satisfying, and easy to make: this side dish has a wonderful flavor and goes with nearly anything.View the full recipe here: http://savorytraditions.wordpress.com/2013/10/09/cauliflower-with-parsley-butter-sauce/
This recipe contains cauliflower, salt, milk, butter, lemon juice, parsley, pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 head cauliflower (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup(s) milk
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1. Break the cauliflower into large flowerets.
- 2. Place the cauliflower in a medium sized cooking pot, and cover with water.
- 3. Add the salt, pepper, and milk.
- 4. Heat to a simmer over medium heat, and simmer for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
- 5. In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium-high heat.
- 6. Add the cauliflower, lemon juice, and chopped parsley.
- 7. Cook, tossing, for 1 minute. Serve immediately.