easy sour cream biscuits
While your hungry friends and family vulture in the kitchen, pass around these fluffy buttery biscuits to stave them off!
This recipe contains self-rising flour, butter, sour cream, baking powder, salt
9 biscuits servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 2 cups of self-rising flour
- 1 cup of butter, melted
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350F. In a medium-sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, melted butter, and sour cream. Try not to over-mix.
- 2. With well-floured hands, form the dough into 9 slightly-larger-than-golf-ball-sized biscuits. Lightly flour them and place them in an 8x8 inch baking pan.
- 3. Bake for 40-50 minutes on the middle rack of your oven.
- 4. Serve hot with pads of glorious butter!