Honey Dijon Roasted Brussels Sprout
Tender and earthy brussels sprouts. The leaves are caramelized and slightly charred with a honey dijon glaze. A perfect side for Thanksgiving!
This recipe contains brussel sprouts, olive oil, dijon mustard, honey, salt, black pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 2 cups brussels sprouts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 dash of salt
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400
- 2. whisk together olive oil, mustard and honey until well combined.
- 3. In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts in honey mustard mixture.
- 4. Spread brussels sprouts evenly on a cast iron skillet or roasting pan. Salt and pepper to taste.
- 5. Bake on top rack for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and toss so the brussels sprouts cook evenly. Place back in the oven and roast for an additional 10 minutes.
- 6. The outside leaves should be slightly charred and the inside should be tender.