Green Bean Casserole
NOTE: You can use nonfat milk instead of whole milk and the recipe will still work great!
This recipe contains beans (green, frozen), onions (french), soup (cream of mushroom), milk, black pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 20 oz. frozen green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 can(s) oz. french fried onions
- 1 can(s) oz. cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine the milk and the cream of mushroom soup into a 2-qt. casserole dish. Stir this with a fork until smooth. Add black pepper, green beans, and 1/2 the can of French onions and stir into soup mixture.
- 3. Bake casserole at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until bubbling.
- 4. Remove from oven, sprinkle remaining onions evenly on top, and return to oven for another 5-10 minutes or until the onions are a golden brown.