Green Bean Casserole
NOTE: You can use nonfat milk instead of whole milk and the recipe will still work great! Prep time: 15 min. Cook time: 40 min.
This recipe contains green beans (frozen), onions (french), cream of mushroom soup, milk, black pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 20 oz. frozen green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 can(s) oz. French Onions
- 1 can(s) oz. Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1/4 tsp. Black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Combine the milk and the cream of mushroom soup into a 2-qt. casserole dish. Stir this with a fork until smooth. Add black pepper, green beans, and 1/2 the can of French onions and stir into soup mixture.
- 3. Bake casserole at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until bubbling.
- 4. Remove from oven, sprinkle remaining onions evenly on top, and return to oven for another 5-10 minutes or until the onions are a golden brown.