Enjoying this healthy and sourish cold treat to beat the hot weather
This recipe contains kiwis, kiwis, water, sugar
12 popsicles servings
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 4 hr
- 3 Green kiwifruits
- 3 Gold kiwifruits
- 4 tbsp Water
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 1. Remove kiwifruits skin and cut into large cubes.
- 2. Place gold kiwifruits with 2 tablespoon of water and sugar into blender or liquidiser, blend until just smooth or with some small lumps are fine. Do not over blend the kiwifruits, otherwise seeds will be crushed and make popsicles bitter.
- 3. Pour out blended gold kiwifruits into a cup and set aside.
- 4. Then blend the green kiwifruits.
- 5. Carefully pour half blended kiwifruits into silicone individual moulds (6 gold kiwifruits and 6 green kiwifruits as I wanted to make a two tones colour in one popsicle).
- 6. Place silicone mould in freezer for about 30 minutes until popsicles partially frozen then insert popsicle sticks in the center.
- 7. Put the silicone mould back to the freezer for another 15 minutes or more to make sure the sticks are firmly secured in the popsicles and pour (or use a teaspoon to scoop) in the remaining blended kiwifruits on top of it. Freeze popsicles until hard for at least 4 hours or overnight.