Maple & Curry Acorn Squash
This maple and curry acorn squash dish perfectly blends sweet and savory flavors.
This recipe contains acorn squash, olive oil, maple syrup, curry powder, salt
2-3 Servings servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 1 large acorn squash (a bit over a pound)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 1 tsp curry (depending on how strong you want the curry flavor to be)
- dash of salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 400º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- 2. Rinse the outside of the acorn squash and then chop it in half. Seed the squash and chop off the stem. Next, slice it into one-inch wedges. I like to use the natural grooves on the squash as a guide for thickness.
- 3. Place the sliced acorn squash in a medium-sized bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and stir until everything is well incorporated.
- 4. Lay the acorn squash in a single layer on top of the lined baking sheet, cut side down.
- 5. Bake for about 15 minutes. Flip the acorn squash slices to the other side so that both sides will be browned equally.
- 6. Bake the squash for another 10 to 15 minutes or until the pieces can be easily pierced with a fork.