A healthy, delicious side dish!
This recipe contains carrots, butter, milk, maple syrup, black pepper
2 Servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 cup carrots (about 4 medium) ; sliced thin
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- dash pepper
- 1. Melt butter in a small sauce pan over medium heat.
- 2. Add carrots and sauté for 1 minute.
- 3. Add milk, honey and pepper. Cover and lower heat to low.
- 4. Simmer for 3 minutes, uncover and simmer for 5 minutes longer, until carrots are tender.