Maple Ginger Bacon
Maple Ginger Bacon - a sweet and salty addiction!!
This recipe contains maple syrup, ginger (fresh), sriracha sauce, bacon
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 30 min
- 4 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp. fresh ground ginger
- 2 ds. Sriracha or hot sauce of your choice
- 12 slices thick bacon
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil (for easy clean up).
- 3. Place a baking rack on the cooking sheet.
- 4. In a small bowl, combine the maple syrup, ginger, and Sriracha and mix well.
- 5. Coat each bacon slice with the maple mixture by dipping each slice into the bowl.
- 6. Remove and place on baking rack in a single layer.
- 7. Cook 30 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- 8. Eat and enjoy!