Marinated Pork Chops
Easy and delicious - one step - Marinated pork Chops
This recipe contains oil (vegetable), soy sauce, rice vinegar, a1 sauce, lemon juice, mustard (whole grain), salt, black pepper, thyme, cumin, cayenne pepper, pork chops
Prep time: 10 min
- 3/4 cup(s) Vegetable Oil (you can use Olive oil or any kind of oil you like but I was running low on Olive Oil and this is what I had available) .
- 1/3 cup(s) Braggs Amino Acid (Use Soy Sauce if you don't have Braggs but you should really get some Braggs and they don't pay me to say that either) .
- 1/4 cup(s) Rice Vinegar (you can use regular white vinegar) .
- 2 tbsp. A1 Sauce
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. really good whole seed mustard
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne
- 4 bone in pork chops
- 1. Put all ingredients in a re-sealable plastic bag. Seal well, swish the ingredients around and place in the fridge at least 6 hours before you plan to use
- 2. Remove from the fridge, remove the pork chops from the liquid and throw the liquid away. Do not use the marinade to baste the chops with during cooking – this could make someone sick. Grill or pan fry the chops. Yum!