Marybruces Easy Strawberry Shortcake
This recipe for Strawberry Shortcake only uses 5 Ingredients and only takes a few minutes to whip up. Recipe is for one serving - includes directions for an entire trifle
This recipe contains whipped topping, strawberries, sugar, lemon juice, graham crackers
Prep time: 10 min
- 4 tbsp. heaping tablespoons of coolwhip
- 10 strawberries average size remove the tops and then cut into slices from the top to the bottom.
- 1 tsp. table sugar
- 1/2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 large graham cracker
- 1. Wash strawberries and cut as described above.
- 2. Mix the strawberry slices with the sugar and lemon juice and gently toss together. Set to the side
- 3. Place 3 tablespoons of strawberries in the bottom of a small glass jar, top with ⅓ crumbled graham cracker, cover with 2 heaping tablespoons of cool whip. Repeat layers. End with cool whip and then use remaining crumbs over the top of the cool whip.
- 4. Chill – best for 24 hours – but is ready to eat immediately.