Mascarpone and Lime Torte
If you want an impressive dessert in a hurry then this cheesecake is for you.
It's so easy to make, looks stunning and tastes fantastic.. . . need I say more?
This recipe contains ginger snap cookies, butter, mascarpone, limes, sugar (powdered, confectioners), , , grapes (seedless), sugar (caster)
4 - 6 Servings
Prep time: 30 min
- 7 oz. ginger biscuits, crushed
- 2 oz. butter, melted
- 2 oz. x 250g tubs mascarpone cheese
- finely grated juice and zest of 2 limes
- 1 1/2 oz. icing sugar, sifted
- To decorate:
- plain chocolate leaves
- 1 few seedless grapes
- caster sugar
- 1. Mix together the biscuits and the butter and press into the bottom of a 7 in (18cm) loose bottomed tin.
- 2. Beat the cheese, lime juice and zest and icing sugar together.
- 3. Spread over the base and chill for 30 minutes.
- 4. Wash the grapes then roll in the caster sugar.
- 5. Decorate the torte with the grapes and chocolate leaves.
- 6. Chill until required.