Mashed Potatoes with Garlic, Sage & Goat Cheese
This is a traditional recipe with a unique taste of fresh goat cheese, garlic and sage creating a creamy potato side that compliments any family meal.
This recipe contains goat cheese, potatoes, olive oil, fresh garlic, sage
8 Servings servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 (5.3 oz.) Chavrie Goat Cheese Pyramid, Original
- 3 medium size baking potatoes (peeled and cut in 1 inch pieces)
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1 /4 tsp sage
- 1. In a medium saucepan cook the potatoes in salted water until tender, about 15 minutes.
- 2. Drain the potatoes and return them to the saucepan.
- 3. While still warm, add the olive oil, garlic and Chavrie® Goat Cheese.
- 4. Whip the potatoes with hand held mixers until the ingredients are blended and the desired consistency is obtained.
- 5. Season with salt and black pepper.