Meat Patties and Preserved Cucumbers
Preserved cucumbers are usually served with congee but they also work as well with meat patties. It is really easy to make these meat patties with little ingredients used and only about 8 minutes of frying.
This recipe contains , ground pork, fresh garlic, corn flour, onions (green/spring), eggs, , sesame oil, chicken powder, black pepper
14 meat patties servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 1 canned Preserved cucumbers
- 300g Ground pork with some fat
- 1 tsp Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Corn flour
- 1 tbsp Spring Onion
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp Chicken powder
- a dash of pepper
- 1. Rinse the preserved cucumbers a few times and squeeze out excess water then cut to small pieces.
- 2. Put all ingredients and seasoning into a mixing bowl. Stir until well combined and very sticky. Marinate in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- 3. Heat up frying pan and add little oil into it. Form the meat mixture into small balls, place them into frying pan and gently flatten it with your finger tips.
- 4. Pan fry the meat patties at medium heat until both sides are golden brown and cooked through. Drain well on absorbent paper towels.