Mediterranean Herb Dip
This dip is full of flavor and tastes amazing with a glass of wine. Serve with pita chips, veggies or crackers.
This recipe contains sun-dried tomatoes, peppers (red, roasted), fresh garlic, feta cheese, cream cheese, worcestershire, tabasco, salt, fresh parsley, basil (fresh), black pepper
4 cups servings
Prep time: 15 min
- 1 8 oz jar sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 10 oz jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 4oz container feta cheese
- 1 8oz bar of cream cheese softened
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh, flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh, basil
- pepper to taste
- 1. Put the sun dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers and garlic in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- 2. Add the feta cheese, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco. Pulse until combined.
- 3. Add parsley and basil. Pulse again until combined.
- 4. **Keep refrigerated.