Mediterranean Herb Dip
This dip is full of flavor and tastes amazing with a glass of wine. Serve with pita chips, veggies or crackers.
This recipe contains tomatoes (sun dried), peppers (red, roasted), fresh garlic, cheese (feta), cream cheese, worcestershire, tabasco, salt, parsley (fresh), basil (fresh), black pepper
4 cups servings
Prep time: 15 min
- 1 8 oz jar sun dried tomatoes, drained
- 1 10 oz jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1 4oz container feta cheese
- 1 8oz bar of cream cheese softened
- 1/4 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup fresh, flat leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh, basil
- pepper to taste
- 1. Put the sun dried tomatoes, roasted red peppers and garlic in a food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- 2. Add the feta cheese, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and Tabasco. Pulse until combined.
- 3. Add parsley and basil. Pulse again until combined.
- 4. **Keep refrigerated.