How to make a Slider with a Mexican or America flair.
This recipe contains beef (ground, chuck), bell peppers (red), fresh cilantro, avocados, bread crumbs, eggs, black beans, onions (red), olive oil, red wine vinegar, sugar, salt, , black pepper
18 - 20 Servings
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 whole small red pepper, petite chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro, chopped
- 1 whole avocado, sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) dried bread crumbs
- 1 whole egg
- 2 cup(s) cooked and smashed black beans
- 1 whole red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 ds. salt
- your choice of condiments
- 1 ds. pepper
- 1. Mix Ground chuck, red pepper, cilantro, dried bread crumbs, egg, black beans, salt and pepper.
- 2. Roll out mixture to 1/2 thick. Using a mid-size glass, cut out sliders. This will prepare about 20.
- 3. Cook on grill or in skillet until done.
- 4. While burgers are cooking, heat olive oil in skillet and add red onion. Saute onion around 2 minutes then add sugar. After sugar is dissolved, add red wine vinegar and saute until onion is soft.
- 5. I prepared two different sliders.
- 6. Slider, with sliced avocado, sauteed onions, mayo and salsa.
- 7. Slider with ketchup, mustard and pickle.