Spicy Baked Chicken
Spicy chicken dish your family will love!
This recipe contains snack mix (spicy), chicken breasts (boneless skinless), flour, eggs
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 40 min
- 1 cup(s) spicy snack mix, ground
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees and scale ingredients.
- 2. Grind Tropical Food’s Mexicali Fire® in food processor until finely ground.
- 3. Dredge chicken in flour, then dip in egg and finish by breading in the ground Mexicali Fire®.
- 4. Place chicken on sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake for about 30-40 minutes or until thermometer reads 165 degrees.