As we always celebrate Valentine’s Day with a dinner with our son the night before the actual celebratory night, last night I decided to add a drink to the mix. Having fresh mangoes I had fun creating my version of a Mango Martini. Pretty smooth and tasty.
This recipe contains , , mango
- 45 ml Grey Goose Vodka
- 15 ml Triple Sec
- 10 oz Fresh Mangos (or frozen thaw them before using)
- 1. Mix the Vodka with Triple Sec in a martini shaker or container.
- 2. Puree the mangos and add them to the Vodka and Triple sec. Let them infuse together in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- 3. Add crushed ice to the Vodka Mango mixture, shake well and stir into cold glasses.
- 4. If less pulp is desired, add cranberry juice to the mix and strain when ready to enjoy it.