Mini Vegetarian Puff Pastry Pizzas
These Mini Vegetarian Puff Pastry Pizzas will definitely be a hit at your next party! Puff pastry, pizza sauce and lots of vegetables topped with cheese & olives are transformed into mouth-watering snack!
This recipe contains puff pastry, onions, zucchini, eggplant, pizza sauce, goat cheese, arugula, tomatoes, olives (black), peppers (chili, fresh)
12 mini pizzas servings
Prep time: 30 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 2 Rectangular Sheet of Puff Pastry (275 g each)
- 1/2 Small Onion
- 1/2 Zucchini
- 1/2 Aubergine (eggplant)
- Pizza Sauce
- Goat &/or Blue Cheese
- 50 g Arugula (Rucola)
- 3 Medium Tomatoes
- Black Olives
- Chili Peppers (any type you like)
- 1. Wash all the vegetables. Thinly slice tomatoes, zucchini, olives and onion. Slice or dice the aubergine.
- 2. Line a baking tray with baking sheet.
- 3. Now roll out puff pastry. Use a 13 cm/5 inch bowl to cut rounds out of the pastry. Transfer them onto the baking tray. Use a smaller bowl /cookie cutter(10cm/4inch) to create an impression on the individual pastry rounds.
- 4. Spread pizza sauce (have a look at my pizza sauce) over and top with vegetables, cheese (sliced or crumbled) and olives.
- 5. Bake in a preheated oven at 200 C/400 F for 15 minutes or until the edges have risen and the pastry has nice golden color.
- 6. About 5 minutes before taking it out add some finely chopped chilies (optional).
- 7. When ready, top with arugula and serve!
- 8. Enjoy!