Mint Chocolate Chia Pudding
Enjoy mint chocolate for breakfast with this chia pudding recipe!
This recipe contains chia seeds, milk (almond), cocoa powder, honey, peppermint extract
1 serving servings
Prep time: 1 hr +
- 3 TBS chia seeds
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 TBS cocoa powder
- 1 TBS honey or maple syrup (add more if necessary)
- 1 to 2 tsp peppermint extract
- 1. In a bowl, mix the chia seeds and milk together.
- 2. Let the chia seeds sit for about a minute or two and stir the mixture. The chia seeds will start to clump up very quickly, so use a fork to break them apart.
- 3. Allow the chia seeds to continue soaking up the liquid for another few minutes and stir it again.
- 4. Mix in the cocoa powder, agave, and peppermint extract and stir.
- 5. Once the chia and milk mixture have turned into the consistency of pudding, put the mixture into a jar or airtight container and refrigerate for one to two hours. I refrigerated mine overnight.
- 6. Top the pudding with your favorite fruits, nuts, or nut butter in the morning!