Minty Watermelon Lemonade Recipe
Minty Watermelon Lemonade Recipe is not just an easy to make recipe but is also a glass of healthy drink too.
This recipe contains watermelon, lemons, , mint (fresh)
Prep time: 20 min
- Watermelon - 4 cups
- Lemon Juice - from 1/2
- Ice Cubes - 4
- Mint leaves - a few
- 1. Cut watermelon into large pieces and discard the skin. Remove black seeds, no need to take the white seeds out.
- 2. Add watermelon pieces in a blender jar.
- 3. Blend until smooth texture.
- 4. Transfer it to a large bowl.
- 5. If watermelon is sweet, no need to add sugar, but if it is not, taste the juice and if required, add sugar.
- 6. Add lemon juice and fresh mint leaves if you like . Stir well.
- 7. Add 1-ice cube in each serving glass and pour prepared watermelon juice into it and serve chilled.