Mixed Green Farro Salad And Fresh Figs
Delicious and healthy vegetarian salad with simple home made dressing.
This recipe contains oil (flaxseed), crushed red pepper, basil (dried), garlic powder, parsley (dried), salt, lemon juice, baby spring mix, farro, figs (fresh), pecans, pumpkin seeds, cranberries (dried)
Prep time: 20 min
- 4 tbsp flax oil*
- 1 tsp crushed pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil*
- 1 tsp dried garlic*
- 1 tsp dried parsley*
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp lemon juice
- 2 cups chopped mixed green salad leaves (baby spring mix)
- 1 1/2 cups cooked farro
- 3 whole figs
- 1 tbsp pecans (roughly chopped)
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- 1. In a bowl combine flax oil, crushed pepper, garlic, basil, parsley, salt, lemon juice and mix well and let it stand for few minutes.
- 2. Roughly chop the salad leaves and cut the fresh figs into 4 slices.
- 3. Mix all the salad ingredients in a salad bowl and add the above dressing and mix well so that the salad is well coated with the dressing.
- 4. Serve and Enjoy!!