Easy and fun pancakes with MnMs
This recipe contains bisquick, eggs, milk, m&m's
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 10 min
- Bisquick mix- 2 cups
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 1. Combine all the ingredients to a smooth mixture
- 2. Cook it on stove
- 3. If you do not have a spatula, make dollar pancakes and you can use your fork to flip it easy
- 4. Press on it on one side so all the raw dough can come out at the edges and then flip it till that side cooks too
- 5. Can add fruits- blueberries, pineapple, cherries, strawberries; or chocolate chips- brown or white; jelly, butter, maple syrup. I am adding M and Ms!!
- 6. Make sure that it is not on the stove for too long, keep it one for maybe 1-2 seconds and then flip or it will burn! To keep it from burning less, add more oil!