Pan-grilled steak with olive sauce
Succulent pork with aromatic olive sauce.Easy recommendation: refrigerate any leftover sauce for further use with various meat or as a spread for sandwiches.
This recipe contains pork (loin, chops, boneless), olive oil, salt, fresh garlic, mustard (dijon), lemons, olives (black), olives (green), olive oil, black pepper
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 4 lean pork steaks
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic puree or finely-minced fresh garlic)
- 2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 1/2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cup(s) black olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup(s) green olives, pitted
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 1. Rub the steaks with olive oil and season on both sides with salt and pepper. Put aside.
- 2. Meanwhile, put garlic, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, black olives, green olives, and half of olive oil in food processor or mini-chopper. Pulse until olives are coarsely chopped, then blend at full speed for a few seconds to combine all ingredients.
- 3. Remove from processor and stir in olive oil.
- 4. Heat the grill pan for about 5 minutes. Cook the steaks for 5 minutes on each side or until done to your liking.
- 5. Remove the steaks from the pan and let rest about 5 minutes, then serve with olive sauce spooned over the top.