Parmesan and Tomato Chicken
With harvest time here, I love recipes that use fresh vegetables. This was an easy, throw-together recipe that my husband and I made up on the spot.
This recipe contains chicken breasts (boneless skinless), tomatoes, cheese (parmesan, shredded), butter, fresh garlic, onions (dried), olive oil, italian seasoning, salt, pasta, black pepper
6 - 8 Servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 lb. uncooked boneless, skinless chicken breast strips
- 5 - 6 whole medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) shredded Parmesan cheese (the good stuff)
- 1/4 cup(s) butter
- 3 clove(s) minced garlic
- 3 tbsp. dried, minced onions
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 ds. Salt
- 1 lb. pasta
- 1 ds. black pepper
- 1. In a large skillet, saute garlic in oil.
- 2. Add chicken, onions, and tomatoes.
- 3. Add seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- 4. Add butter and cook on medium heat until chicken is done.
- 5. Sprinkle in cheese and stir until melted.
- 6. Serve over your favorite pasta.