Parmesan Yogurt Chicken
The yogurt makes the chicken so moist!
This recipe contains chicken breasts, cheese (parmesan), bread crumbs, greek yogurt, garlic powder, seasoning salt, black pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 2 lbs chicken breast
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Lawry's seasoning salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- 2. Mix cheese, yogurt, bread crumbs and spices together until combined.
- 3. Place chicken in baking dish.
- 4. Spread yogurt mix over chicken.
- 5. Bake for 45 minutes.