Fruit and yogurt filled dixie cup popsicles perfect for your little ones!
This recipe contains , blueberries, strawberries, greek yogurt (vanilla), orange juice, , cups (3oz), baking cups (cupcake)
Prep time: 30 min
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, stemmed
- 8 oz vanilla Greek yogurt (or 1 1/2 single serve containers)
- 1/4 -1/3 cup OJ
- You will also need: 3oz dixie cups, mini or small popsicle sticks, and cupcake liners
- 3 oz dixie cups
- cupcake liners
- 1. Using a small food processor blend strawberries with 2 tbsp of OJ. Add a couple more tbsps of OJ if needed until smooth.
- 2. Remove to a small bowl and repeat with the blueberries.
- 3. Using small 3oz Dixie cups add a heaping tbsp of strawberry puree to the cup, smoothing the top.
- 4. Add a heaping tbsp of yogurt, smoothing the top, then finally add blueberries.
- 5. Insert a popsicle stick, half way into center and place all cups on a baking sheet or in a tupperware container.
- 6. Freeze for atleast 3 hours but up to overnight.
- 7. To remove from the cups before serving: run cups under warm water for a few seconds and the pops should pop right out.
- 8. I also poke a hole in a cupcake liner and push the bottom of the popsicle stick through so it make a cute cup to catch all the drips!