PB Cup Stuffed Brownie Bites
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup stuffed Brownie Bites! An ooey, gooey brownie made even better with a melty peanut butter cup!
This recipe contains sugar, flour, eggs, salt, oil (vegetable), vanilla extract, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, peanut butter cups
60 brownie bites servings
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 and 3/4 cups flour
- 5 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips (1 cup if you don't want to stuff the brownie bites)
- About 60 mini Reese's peanut butter cups
- 1. Whisk together sugar, flour, eggs, salt, oil, vanilla, and cocoa powder until well combined. Stir in the semi sweet chocolate chips. Make sure to not over mix!
- 2. Prepare a mini muffin pan with cooking spray and preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- 3. Scoop batter into the pan.
- 4. Fill the slots up about ½ - ¾ of the way up, so there's a little room for the peanut butter cup stuffed brownie bites to rise.
- 5. Cook for 8 - 10 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out almost clean. It's ok if these are slightly underdone.
- 6. Once the brownies are done, gently push a peanut butter cup in the center of the brownie. Let these set in the pan for a couple of minutes.
- 7. Remove from the pan and let them cool the rest of the way on a cooling rack!