Peanut Butter and Berry Oatmeal
A hearty oatmeal dish that is made with banana, whipped egg whites, drizzled with peanut butter and milk and topped with warm berries. This dish will set your morning out right and fill you for hours.
This recipe contains oats, water, bananas, egg whites, berries, peanut butter, milk (fat free)
1 Serving servings
Prep time: 10 min
- 1/3 cups Coaches Oats Or 1 Serving Of Your Favorite Kind Of Oats
- 1 cup Water
- 1/4 cups Banana
- 1 whole Egg White
- 1/4 cups Berries, Frozen Or Fresh
- 1/2 Tablespoons Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tablespoons Non-fat Milk
- 1. In a medium pot add your water, bring to a boil and add your oats. Give a stir and add banana. Stir occasionally, until thicken. About 1 minute before oatmeal is done whip in egg whites and stir constantly until done. Let it sit for a few minutes to thicken up.
- 2. In a little bowl add peanut butter and milk, mix until combined, about 1 minute. If peanut butter is to thick microwave for about 10 seconds to soften it.
- 3. In a microwavable bowl add frozen berries and microwave for about 40 seconds until berries are defrosted. Slightly mash with a spoon. If your using fresh berries, no need to do this step.
- 4. Put your oatmeal in your bowl, top with berries and peanut butter mixture.