Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie
Vegan Peanut Butter and Jelly Smoothie- Now your favorite sandwich in a smoothie and its gluten free.
This recipe contains almond milk, bananas, peanut butter, strawberries
1-2 serving servings
Prep time: < 5 min
- 1 cup almond milk or other non-dairy milk (see my almond milk recipe)
- 2 frozen bananas sliced
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 cup strawberries (about 3 strawberries) or 1 Tbsp strawberry jam
- 1. Place ingredients in a high speed blender like Blendtec or super smooth texture, blend on high.
- 2. If using a regular blender put milk and strawberries in then blend add banana pieces and peanut butter, process until smooth.
- 3. Garnish with crushed peanuts and serve.