Peanut Butter Chicken Wings
Delicious! The spicy sauce gets an Asian influence from peanut butter. These fast and easy baked wings will be a hit at any party or celebration! You can find more great recipes at www.facebook.com/skeffdist. Click on the "Beer School" logo to the left. Enjoy!
This recipe contains chicken wings, beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, worcestershire, mustard, salt, chili powder, parsley (fresh), lemons
10 servings servings
Prep time: 20 min
Cook time: 50 min
- 50 chicken wings, wing tips removed (save for future soup stock if desired)
- 2 (12-ounce) bottles of Bud Light
- 1 cup molasses
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- 1-2 lemons, sliced thin, for garnish
- 1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan with foil.
- 2. Cut chicken wings in half at the joint and place wings evenly in roasting pan.
- 3. In a large, heavy saucepan, combine the beer, molasses, peanut butter, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, salt, and chili powder. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer over low heat about 15 minutes until sauce has reduced and thickened.
- 4. Pour sauce over chicken wings, tossing to coat each wing. Bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- 5. Place wings on a large platter and sprinkle with chopped parsley. Garnish with lemon slices and serve.