Oats And Raisin Cookies
Crunchy with natural sweetness of honey and raisins.
This recipe contains flour (all-purpose), oats, honey, butter, raisins, milk, baking powder
For 8-10 people servings
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 75g all purpose flour
- 100g oats
- 1 tbsp honey
- 75g butter
- 1 tbsp raisins
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1. Melt butter, honey and milk in the microwave.
- 2. Bring out and stir to cool down.
- 3. Add into a bowl with the rest of the ingredients.
- 4. Rumble and shape into balls.
- 5. (Note: If dough is still sticky, add more oats)
- 6. Press down if you like to flatten)
- 7. Place on baking tray lined with baking paper.
- 8. (Note: Press over with thumb if you like the cookies to be flat)
- 9. Bake at 160C for 20 mins or till cookies becomes brown in color.