One Pot Kielbasa and Fried Cabbage
Smoky Polska Kielbasa, onions, peppers and cabbage, with a touch of brown sugar makes this One Pot Kielbasa and Fried Cabbage dish off the chart amazing!
This recipe contains onions (red), bell peppers (green), olive oil, sausage (polska kielbasa), garlic, salt, black pepper, sugar (brown), cabbage (shredded)
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (14 oz) package Polska Kielbasa
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 (16 oz) bag shredded cabbage, approximately 8 cups
- 1. In a dutch oven, or a large skillet, over medium high heat cook the chopped onions and peppers in the olive oil. Stir occasionally and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- 2. Add the kielbasa and continue to cook over medium high heat until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- 3. Add the minced garlic, salt, pepper and brown sugar and cook for a minute. This will blend the seasonings and release the flavor of the garlic.
- 4. Add the cabbage and stir well to combine. Stirring occasionally, cook over medium heat 3-5 minutes, or until the cabbage is tender but still a little crisp.