Orange Roughy with Capers, Garlic and Vermouth
Simple, fast and tasty, a must try.
This recipe contains fish (orange roughy), butter, fresh garlic, vermouth, capers, salt, black pepper
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 4 pieces of orange roughy fish
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet dry white Vermouth
- 2 Tbsp. capers
- 1. In a frying pan put 3 tablespoons butter and cook until melted and starts to bubble. Add the pieces of fish and gently brown on both sides.
- 2. Add to the pan the sweet vermouth, garlic, the capers and salt and pepper. Scrape any bits of the pan and cook until the sauce start to bind.
- 3. Remove the fish from the pan when done and rest covered on a dish.
- 4. Add the remaining 1 tablespoon butter to the skillet and swirl it around until it melts.
- 5. Serve over the fish.