Oreo Hazelnut and Banana Cheesecake
This is the first time I made this no-bake cheesecake combined with mashed banana (used over ripe ones) and crushed Oreo cookies. I really love it! They blended beautifully in this rich and creamy cheesecake. Sooo yummy! The sweetness of the cheesecake is perfect to my liking. I added Nutella Hazelnut spread and fresh topping cream with crushed Oreo cookies all over the cake. For those who love no-bake cheesecake, I hope you'll try this recipe and enjoy this heavenly cheesecake.
This recipe contains , cookies (oreo), butter, , cream cheese, milk, bananas, chocolate hazelnut spread, heavy cream, lemon juice, gelatin (unflavored), water, cookies (oreo), cookies (oreo)
Prep time: 40 min
- Cake Base - lined and greased cake pan
- 150 g. Oreo cookies, remove the cream and crush it or grind coarsely
- 60 g. Melted butter or add a little more if needed
- 250 g. Cream cheese at room temperature
- 3 tbsp. Fresh milk
- 2 whole Bananas (120g without skin), mashed
- 70 g. Nutella Hazelnut spread
- 300 g. Fresh topping cream
- 1/2 tbsp. Lemon juice
- 20 g. Gelatin powder
- 50g Water
- 20 g. Oreo cookies, crushed
- extra crushed Oreo cookies (about 100g or more) for topping
- 1. Mix crushed Oreo cookies with butter and presses them firmly on the base of 9 inch cake pan. Put in refrigerator and chill until firm.
- 2. Whisk fresh topping cream until soft peak, set aside
- 3. Put gelatine powder and water in a bowl and soak for a while. Then place it in a double boiler until gelatine dissolved and set aside.
- 4. Beat cream cheese at medium speed with 3 tablespoon of fresh milk until smooth. Add in hazelnut spread, continue to beat for about 1 minute. Mash bananas and mix well with 1/2 tbsp lemon juice then add into the cream cheese mixture, mix well again and transfer to a large bowl.
- 5. Add whipped fresh topping cream into cream mixture with a hand whisk, mix well and add dissolved gelatine into it. Lastly fold in 20g crushed Oreo cookies with a rubber spatula.
- 6. Pour cream cheese mixture into prepared cake pan and refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 7. Remove chilled cheesecake from cake pan and sprinkle extra crushed Oreo biscuits over it.