Organic Banana Bread
Check out this super simple recipe for a moist organic banana bread.
This recipe contains bananas, oil (coconut), sugar (brown), sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, flour (whole wheat), flour (all-purpose)
1 loaf of banana bread in an 8x5 pan servings
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 1 hr
- 3 to 4 small very ripe organic bananas, smashed
- 1/3 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic brown sugar
- 1/2 cup organic white sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit. Grease the loaf pan and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 2. In a large bowl mix together the smashed bananas, coconut oil, brown sugar, white sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- 3. Sift the baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, whole wheat flour and white flour into a separate bowl.
- 4. Mix the dry mix into the wet banana mix, very gently and until just combined.
- 5. Pour into the prepared pan and bake for an hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.