Osmanthus Tea Mousse
A healthy fragrant dessert
This recipe contains osmanthus (dried), jam (osmanthus), water, gelatin (flavored), sugar, milk, heavy cream
2 cups servings
- 3 tbsp Dried Osmanthus
- 2 tbsp Osmanthus jam
- 1 cup Boiling water
- 1 tbsp Gelatine powder soak with 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp (about 30g) Sugar
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Fresh milk
- 1 cup (250ml) Whip topping cream
- 1. · Bring one cup of water to boil, add dried osmanthus and sugar into it and place a lid on the pot, boil at medium heat for 5 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and let osmanthus to soak for 10 minutes.
- 2. · Strain osmanthus and bring osmanthus tea to boil again, add soaked gelatine and 2 tbsp osmanthus jam, mix well till gelatine dissolved. Leave osmanthus tea to cool and pour in fresh milk - stir well.
- 3. · Whisk topping cream to peak form and mix into the osmanthus tea mixture with a hand whisk.
- 4. · Divide osmanthus tea mousse among small glasses. Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- 5. · Add 1 teaspoon of osmanthus jam on top of osmanthus tea mousse when serve.