Oven roasted asparagus and cherry tomatoes
A quick and easy vegetarian dish.Easy suggestion: instead of fresh cherry tomatoes you can use whole tomatoes from a can, but before roasting, drain the liquid, split the tomatoes and remove seeds. Also, you can sprinkle herbs of your choice over tomatoes.
This recipe contains tomatoes (cherry), olive oil, fresh garlic, asparagus, sea salt, black pepper
4 servings servings
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 500g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tbsp olive oil, divided (2+1)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 500g fresh asparagus, bottoms trimmed ,
- Coarse sea salt
- 1. Place cherry tomato halves on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- 2. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes at 200˚C.
- 3. Toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil and salt and pepper, to taste.
- 4. Place asparagus, in a single layer, on baking tray lined with parchment paper and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 200˚C.