Oven Baked Salmon
This is my 150th post. What a wonderful fun journey! I have enjoyed it immensely and I am looking forward to the next 150 posting. To celebrate we had salmon, potatoes Anna, my simplified version, and steamed asparagus.
To find the other recipes listed above search and add to your list!
This recipe contains fish (salmon), lemons, salt, olive oil, black pepper
Prep time: < 5 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 4 Salmon fillets, skinless
- 2 lemons, thinly sliced
- Olive oil
- 1. Preheat the oven at 350º. Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil. Put 2 to 3 slices of lemon on the aluminum foil and place a salmon fillet over it. Place 2 to 3 slices of lemon on top of the salmon. Repeat for each fillet. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper.
- 2. Place in the warm oven and cook for 15 to 20 minutes, or when the fillets are done.
- 3. Remove the lemons on the bottom of the salmon and place the salmon fillets on a warm plate.
- 4. Drizzle a little bit of olive oil at serving time over the salmon fillets