Paleo Blueberry Lemon Muffins
My stevia version resulted beautifully with a perfectly moist and zesty flavor. Both ways work really well, weather it be with stevia or maple syrup
This recipe contains flour (almond), flour (arrowroot), coconut oil, maple syrup, lemons, eggs, lemons, vanilla extract, baking powder, salt, blueberries
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 25 min
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or 1/3 teaspoon stevia liquid
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon zest (~zest of 1 lemon)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin pan with liners or grease.
- 2. Combine all the ingredients(minus the blueberries) for the muffins together until we'll combined. Stir in the blueberries once the batter is combined and smooth.
- 3. Fill muffin liners and bake on 350 degrees for 25 minutes until the tops of the muffins begin to turn golden.