Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
The banana chips add a touch of texture to these wonderfully soft cookies and the hint of banana balances out the richness of the chocolate and peanut butter.
This recipe contains flour (whole wheat), flour (all-purpose), baking soda, salt, pudding (vanilla, fat-free, sugar-free), butter, peanut butter, sugar substitute, brown sugar, eggs, honey, vanilla extract, banana chips, chocolate chips
3 dozen cookies servings
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 C whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 fat-free, sugar-free box vanilla pudding, about 1.4oz
- 1/2 C butter, softened
- 2/3 C no-stir natural peanut butter
- 1/2 C sugar substitute
- 1/2 C brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 C banana chips, crushed
- 1/2 C chocolate chips
- 1. 1. Preheat oven to 350.
- 2. 2. In a bowl, combine flours, baking soda, salt, and pudding mix. Set aside.
- 3. 3. In a large mixing bowl, cream together butter, peanut butter, and sugars until fluffy. Add the eggs, honey, and vanilla. Beat again.
- 4. 4. Slowly add dry ingredients. Be careful not to over mix.
- 5. 5. Stir in banana chips and chocolate chips.
- 6. 6. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto baking sheet. Space about two inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until edges start to turn golden brown. Cool on pan for 3-4 minutes. Remove to wire rack. Store in airtight container.