Peanut Butter Cookies with Flax Seeds and Chocolate
These decadently nutty cookies are a snap to put together. They're the perfect remedy to even your most urgent cravings.
This recipe contains peanut butter, sugar, eggs, salt, vanilla extract, flax seeds, chocolate (dark)
24 cookies servings
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 15 min
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used Skippy)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°
- 2. Grease two baking sheets.
- 3. Set your stand mixer on medium speed and combine sugar, egg and peanut butter.
- 4. Add vanilla, flaxseeds and chocolate.
- 5. Mix until smooth.
- 6. Roll the dough into 24 small balls and place them on baking sheets.
- 7. Using a fork flatten the balls into cookie sized formations.
- 8. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9. Remove from oven and leave to rest for ten minutes before transferring the cookies onto a cooling rack.
- 10. Serve with a tall cool glass of milk.