Peanut Butter Cookies with Chocolate Drizzle
Peanut Butter Cookies with Xocai Chocolate Drizzle
This recipe contains butter, sugar (brown), sugar, eggs, peanut butter, salt, baking soda, flour (all-purpose), vanilla extract, chocolate (dark)
Prep time: 40 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1/2 cup(s) butter
- 1/2 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 1 whole eggs
- 1/2 cup(s) peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 baking soda
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 5 oz. dark chocolate
- 1. Cream butter; add sugars, beating until creamy. Mix in egg and peanut butter.
- 2. In separate bowl mix salt, baking powder, and four. Blend in slowly to your mixture. Add vanilla and mix well.
- 3. Roll into small balls, and press flat with a fork. Bake in 350-degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes.
- 4. Melt Xocai Nuggets by preheating a small bowl with water in it in the microwave. Once it is hot, remove carefully from the microwave and dry it out well. Drop in a couple of Nuggets and let them melt. Drizzle melted Nuggets over the top of the peanut butter cookies. Makes 12 Cookies