Peanut Butter Sriracha Cookies
Sweet and spicy meet in Sriracha is added to Peanut Butter cookies. Must have additions include chocolate chips, or top with a Chocolate Hershey's Kiss like a Peanut Butter Blossom.
This recipe contains butter (unsalted), peanut butter (crunchy), sugar, sugar (brown), sriracha sauce, eggs, vanilla extract, flour (all-purpose), baking powder, salt, baking soda, sugar, chocolate chips
5 dozen servings
Prep time: 25 min
Cook time: 10 min
- 1 cup Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups Crunchy Peanut Butter (or Sunbutter if allergic to peanuts)
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Brown Sugar (packed)
- 1/4 c Sriracha
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 to 3 cups All-Purpose Flour (finished dough should be soft, but not sticky)
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 11/2 teaspoons baking soda
- Granulated sugar for dipping dough balls into.
- Optional: 1-2 cups Chocolate Chips to add to dough. OR Add a Hershey's Chocolate Kiss on top as done for Peanut Butter Blossoms. Doesn't change baking time.
- 1. Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars.
- 2. Slowly add in sriracha, eggs and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- 3. In another bowl mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- 4. Gently mix flour into peanut butter mixture until well combined. Place batter into refrigerator for 1 hour to chill.
- 5. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 6. Roll dough into approx 1″ sized balls or use a Medium sized cookie scoop/Size 40 – 1½tbs portion. Dip the top of dough ball into granulated sugar and place onto cookie sheet.
- 7. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern. Bake for 8-10 minutes or just until the cookies begin to brown. Do NOT over-bake!
- 8. Cool on wire racks and enjoy!