Peanut Carrot Bisque
A thick, slightly sweet, slightly spicy carrot peanut soup, with no dairy, fat, and is low in calories.
This recipe contains cauliflower, butternut squash, carrots, water, flour, artificial sweetener, cinnamon, ginger (ground), garlic powder, sriracha sauce
Prep time: 15 min
Cook time: 20 min
- 1 cup(s) chopped cauliflower (3 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped butternut squash (2.5 oz)
- 1/2 cup(s) chopped carrots (2 oz)
- 3/4 -1 cup water
- 1 tbsp. peanut flour mixed together with a little over 1/2 tbs water (enough to make it a little runny but not saucy)
- 2 packets stevia extract in the raw (or 2-3 tsp natural sweetener)
- 1/2 tsp. heaping tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp. sriracha hot sauce
- 1. In enough water to cover all of the vegetables in a saucepan, bring the veggies to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and simmer until very tender.
- 2. Drain the vegetables, and then blend them with the remaining ingredients until very smooth and free of lumps.
- 3. **(Add additional liquid for a thinner soup.)
- 4. Serve with some rustic, whole grain bread.